- WHAT CONSTITUTES PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
“Personal Information” is defined to mean, any means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. Examples of personal information are Your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” is defined to mean such personal information which consists of information relating to passwords, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health conditions, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information ( i.e. fingerprints’, ‘eye retinas and irises’, ‘voice patterns’, “facial patterns’, ‘hand measurements’, ‘DNA’, etc.,), any detail relating to the above as provided to a body corporate for providing service; and any information received which falls under the abovementioned categories by a body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise. However, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force is not regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
By reading this Policy and continuing to use Our Site and/or the products and services provided thereunder, You hereby agree to this Policy and consent to Our collection, possession, storage, dealing with, handling, transferring, and sharing with third parties of Your Personal Data (as defined below) in terms of this Policy.
You may withdraw Your consent at any time by communicating to us at the contact information provided hereinbelow. It is hereby clarified that such withdrawal of consent shall not affect the permission granted prior to such withdrawal. Please note, withdrawal of consent may result in lymonza being unable to provide services and facilities/products and consequently be unable to fulfil the obligations in relation to any contract under which such Personal Data was sought.
lymonza may retain such information/portion of information for such period and purpose as may be mandated by law (if any).
- INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data and Information from You. The said information may be collected by us when You save or otherwise provide us with such information, when You register Yourself with the Site, when You communicate with us via phone, email, notification, etc, when You fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey, etc., purchase any product/avail any service from Our Site, etc.
The Personal Information We collect from You may include:
- a) Your name;
- b) Your contact particulars including telephone number, address, and email id;
The Sensitive Personal Data and Information We collect from You may include:
- a) physical, physiological conditions (including complexion, skin type, etc);
- b) financial information such as Bank acc
- c) any detail relating to the above; and
- d) any information received which falls under the abovementioned categories.
The abovementioned Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data and Information collected from You shall hereinafter be referred to as “Personal Data”.
In addition to the above, We also collect the following information:
- a) Details of Your product purchase history and interests/preferences,
- b) Gifting history,
- c) Geo-location,
- d) Technical details such as IP address, operating system, browser type, software, type of devices used, etc.,
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE PERSONAL DATA
We collect, handle, store and use Your Personal Data for the following lawful purposes in connection with the Site and the products and/or services offered on the Site:
- a) Improvement of Our offerings and to provide You with a better and personalised user interface and to evaluate the access and use of the Site with an aim to constantly improve the Site;
- b) Clinical research for improving Our product range and curating products based on the needs and requirements of Users/customers;
- c) For the purpose of data management;
- d) For the purpose for which You specifically provided the information;
- e) For crafting offers which may be best suited to You;
- f) For monitoring and detection of violations as well as other misuses of the Site;
- g) For sending You/providing You with updates relating to offers, sales, programs, order updates, payment status, processing refunds/returns/cancellations and communications pertaining to the Products and Services, promotional material, etc.,
- h) For compliance with internal policies and procedures and any applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines, orders or requests issued by any court, legal or regulatory bodies (including but not limited to disclosures to regulatory bodies, conducting audit checks, surveillance, and investigation);
- i) For creating a database of members influencers;
- j) For curating content for You;
- k) For providing services and discounts through reward points. Kindly refer to the reward points policy here;
- l) For providing skin care, hair care, wellness, body care inspirations and suggestions to You;
- m) For processing payments for the products purchased by You;
- n) For any other purpose as disclosed to You at the point of collection/point of sale or while obtaining Your consent.
DISCLOSURE/SHARING/TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We may share Your Personal Data with certain third-party service providers, agents, professional advisors, and/or Our affiliates or related corporations whether in India or elsewhere in order to effectively fulfil Our obligations. The third parties will use the data only for the purposes listed below:
- a) For manufacturing and curating products for You;
- b) For performing certain functions on Our Site, including managing, and maintaining Our Site and database, duly processing information that You provide to us on the Site, processing purchases via third party providers, and other similar transactions through the Site;
- c) For marketing and advertising the products and services including telemarketing;
- d) To provide opportunities for You to communicate with other users of the Site who may have similar interests and to address Your queries and provide customer feedback to You;
- f) Should We plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of Our business to another business entity or enter into any similar transaction, We may transfer or disclose Your Personal Data to that business entity who may collect, use, or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
- g) For enabling delivery of products to You;
- h) For processing discounts, giving benefit of offers, for redemption of reward points (Please refer to Our policy pertaining to reward points for more information on reward points, their usage, redemption, etc. at https://www.lymonza.com/loyalty-program-policy)
- i) Please note, social media platforms, or Our social networking, may also collect certain information about Your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
- j) For serving Your needs and requirements for which You may provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account, physical health condition; medical history, sex, etc. for availing the services at Our Site.
- k) For enabling other service providers who perform services on Our behalf based on Our instructions which inter alia include delivery partners responsible for delivering products to the customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on Our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
- l) Where such parties are professionals engaged by lymonza, for the preparation of any document, professional advice in respect of any matter relating to the Policy, the Site, the product, or services provided by lymonza, to meet legal requirements or any advisory purposes.
- m) Information about Your device or usage may also be collected by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. (For example, if You register Yourself with Our Site through Facebook may collect Your Personal Data which cannot be controlled by Us). This is done for an enhanced User experience.
- n) For conducting marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring Our customer services, benchmarking Our performance and to help us improve Your shopping experiences and product offerings.
lymonza may also share anonymised information that does not personally identify You with the public and with third parties, including but not limited to researchers and business partners.
lymonza does not rent or sell or publish Your Personal Data to any third party.
Your Personal Data will only be shared by lymonza with such third parties/services providers who follow similar security mechanisms and protocols and provide the same level of data protection as lymonza. However, We are not responsible for the manner in which the government agencies use Your Persona
What You need to do
Updating/Amending your Personal Data in relation to Your Account
You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other details by logging into Your account and clicking on the “My Account” page, calling lymonza customer care executive, or visiting a lymonza store and speaking with a representative.
Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that You receive. Alternatively, You may edit Your e-mail preferences on Your “My Account” page or call lymonza customer care executive to discontinue receiving any promotional materials by mail/ e-mail.
Behavioural Based Advertising
You can opt-out of some, but not all (as We may require certain mandatory cookies for enabling You to access Our Site), online behavioural based advertising by clicking https://www.lymonza.com/my-profile or by using Your browser settings to block cookies or notify You when a cookie is set.
Remove content from user review
We endeavour to keep Your Personal Data secure, up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner. We value the importance You attach to Your Personal Data given to us and therefore We have(i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable You to review and edit the same.
However, We shall not be liable to any User for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Data by any third party.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Days: Monday to Saturday (10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- REDRESSAL OF GRIVEANCES
If You have any questions or comments, or if You require us to address any discrepancies and/or grievances which may be arising from this Policy, please contact Our grievance officer as below:
Details of grievance officer
Name: j.k. ranpariya
Designation: Head- Customer Support
Details of Nodal Officer
Name: D.j. patel
Designation: Chief Technology Officer
Upon receipt of Your grievance/request, the grievance office shall provide You with an acknowledgement of receipt of Your grievance and shall resolve the grievance within 30 days from the date of receipt thereof.
Comments are closed.